Diamond Guide

DIAMOND EDUCATION : Every diamond used in Jewellery by Nikitha is hand-picked & sourced from conflict-free and ethical mines. Graded by the International Diamond Grading Laboratories like GIA, IGI and more, we pride ourselves in delivering maximum brilliance and lustre performance of every jewellery we vend. Assuring the finest non-rounded and fancy-shaped diamonds in the market, we will be honoured to help you find the perfect diamond for you.

SHAPE : Choose your diamond's shape, characteristic, chemical composition, and crystal structure, making it a unique member of the mineral kingdom. Being the only gem made of a single element, it is typically about 99.95% carbon. The other 0.05 percent can include one or more trace elements, which are atoms that aren’t a part of the diamond’s essential chemistry. Certain trace elements can influence the colour and crystal shape of the diamond. Since all diamond shapes are different, their unique characteristics determine the quality for each shape. Select your shape to learn how to recognize a beautiful diamond.